Nearly forgot to write a post here … Not a good start, considering it's only day two of the 31 days I need to blog consecutively for! Anyway, a quick entry this evening … Five things that made me happy today.
1. Having a successful meeting with a potential new client today and coming away feeling like I'm a proper business woman and not just someone playing at it.
2. Getting the email from Amazon to say the first book I've formatted for Kindle is now live in the shop. (Out of the maze: the clear-cut guide to business plans, if you're interested – uploaded on behalf of a client)
3. A Skype chat with Katie and a look at her new purple hair!
4. Singing along to Nathaniel Rateliffe
5. Kerry and Anton both going through to the Masterchef final!